SWEPCO White Silicone Roof Coating is a professional-grade 100% silicone roof coating. Low odour & fast curing, this high performance, solvent-free, liquid applied silicone roof coating will provide an elastomeric and vapour-permeable membrane exhibiting outstanding ponded water resistance for direct-bond application over most architectural surfaces. With 84% solar reflective properties, SWEPCO White Silicone Roof Coating will greatly improve thermal load exerted on the roof thus improving the thermal efficiency of the building. Use SWEPCO Silicone Roof Primer for increased adhesion as well as asphalt bleed-through resistance on bitumen-based surfaces.
- Suitable for: Flat & low pitch roofs of type; asphalt, Felt, Bitumen, BUR, Metal, Concrete, EPDM, TPO, PVC, SPUF, Acrylic, Aluminum. (Some surfaces require priming first.)
- Tin size: 19 litres. Coverage: Approximately 21m2 per 19-litre tin. (based on 2 coats) surface dependant – between 0.41 litres per m2 and 0.51 litres per m2. Per coat.
- Equipment Required: brush broom or roller (contractors prefer a 9” medium pile paint roller & a 3” paintbrush). You will also need a painters or plasterers whisk. Finish: White
- Application: Mix contents of tin thoroughly before use, preferably using a paint or plasterers whisk. Apply straight from the container with standard roofing brushes, squeegees, rollers or airless spray equipment. Requires no heating or thinning. Applied in 2 coats. Reinforce high-stress areas and existing defects by mixing SWEPCO Microfibres.
- Curing Time: Apply in 2 coats allowing the first coat to cure first (approx. 2 hours) Willfully cure within 12 – 72 hours depending on environment, temperature & weather. For quicker curing coatings, look at the SWEPCO Guardian Seamless Roof Coating.